Will progesterone help with fetal bradycardia? On Armour thyroid. What can I do?

My question is will progesterone help with fetal bradycardia . On thursday I had my first OB visit with a nurse practitioner. I was suppose to be 10 weeks 5 days. She could not hear fetal heart tones and sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound (not transvaginal ) showed 7 weeks 3 days with a heart rate of 103-106. My LMP was July 8th. I took a test on Aug 14th that was positive. I had been taking progesterone 15mg topical once daily and was switched to 100mg twice a day on friday for a level of 5.7.No HCG levels were drawn. This is my fourth pregnancy with the first and third pregnancy s going full term. My second pregnancy was a miscarriage at 7 weeks 2 days. Second pregnancy loss was thought to be due to hypothyroidism. I am on Armour thyroid and my thyroid level was 4.0 on thursday. I had spotting at seven and 9 weeks with this pregnancy lasting less than one hour. I see my OBGYN on this thurs. for a repeat ultrasound.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012