Pregnant, heart beat of baby is less, prescribed neogest 200mg injection to avoid miscarriage. Is it fine to take this?

Hello Sir
I am poonam ,My pregnancy is almost 6-7 weeks old,my doctor has give neogest 200mg injection (total 7 doeses ).
She was saying that the heart beat of baby is less , in sonography is was shown to be 112.
So she gave this to avoid miscarriage, is it fine to take this , is this heart beat is really less , provided sonography was done almost in 6th week.
I am really scared after reading the risk of neogest 200mg side effects .

Please help me with valuable suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013