Will my hips continue to grow even after menstruation has started?

Will I continue to grow after I ve started my period? I am a 13 year old girl. I started my period when I was 11, at the end of August 2012. I had breasts (a C cup!and had grown, pubic hair and armpit hair before I started my period. I am 5 feet and 5 inches tall. I have a large stomach , thick arms, and big bust, but a small butt, narrow hips, and skinny legs. I heard when you are going through puberty you develop hips before you get your period. So I am wondering if I am finished growing and I am just an apple shape, or if I will continue to grow hips even though I have already started my period?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013