Will low TSH level during 9 month pregnancy affect the growth and brain development of the baby and what does the scanning report conveys ?

My wife is pregnant for 9 moths. In the first state TSH was .01. The Gynecologist refer to a physician. He prescribe tablets . Now TSH is .53. Some people told me that low of TSH will affect the growth & brain of baby. Is it correct?. In this stage any thing to fear. Please give me a reply. The Scanning Result- Single/Vertical. What is the meaning of Vertical. Please give me answers about my questions.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012