Will adderall come up as methinphetomine in drug test?No period, endometriosis, PCOS, unable to conceive. Reason for infertility?

I have 2 seperate questions 1st question is ... Why is everyone saying on google that taking adderall (the ADHD medication) will come up in a drug test as a methinphetomine? And is it possible it can show up as methinphetomine instead of coming out positive for just amephetomine which is what it is? Are people really reporting cases of this or is this falsified information? Second question is.. I haven t been on birth control in 3 yrs and I haven t had my menstrul cycle in 6-7 months now I was wondering why this could be and if this could have anything to do with why its very hard for me to become pregnant me and my fiancé have been trying for 2yrs now and it s like my cycle is never regular. My OBGYN has did a laparoscopy and found little endometriosis and I have polycyctic ovarian syndrome could that have anything to do wih my infertility and if so what can I do about this? Please help me find answers to my questions I m in respirate need of information!!! Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013