Will Septran cure pyelonephritic? Will she be affected again? Why wheezing?

Hello Doctor, I have 12 months F baby (second baby) , who is affected by recurrent UTI 1.UTI was when she was 5 months  Gave her Amikacin halfcc for 14 days, and no culture growth after this. 2.UTI was deducted last months  OF/OFX antibiotic syrup was given for 8 days, then repeated the culture, growth was there.. Took the below tests 1.MCUG Test , which show Reflux Right side with Grade 1 and left with Grade 2. 2.DMSA Test  Both kidney function is normal but pyelonephritic focus at upper pole. I have attached the DMSA & MCUG report’s for your reference. I’m giving her Septran 2.5 ml at night My queries are 1. Will this antibiotic cure the pyelonephritic or we have to go for any further treatments 2. Though doctor says it’s under control, I’m disturbed.. how much my baby is affected.. 3. Since kidney function is normal, doctor says this antibiotic is enough, I’m scarred abt her future.. will she be affected again ? 4. Way to protect her.. she also have wheezing ( Bronchitis ) 5. If you could suggest any specialist available in b’lore , so tht I could follow up with them. 6. She is pretty active and scared bcoz of MCUG test
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012