Will I need a surgery for Adductor Canal Syndrome and what is the recovery period ?

I think I might have adductor canal syndrome. I am a an active person who does a lot of running. The day I pulled something I ran 6.5 miles at 6:25 pace which is a normal run then did yoga which I don t usually do and then played soccer for an hour and twenty minutes which I haven t done in a long time. I was wondering if I m going to need surgery and if so how long is the recovery time because I have cross country soon!!
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011