Why my periods were absent all these years and will I be able to conceive as there is no problem with my ovaries ?

i m 33 years old married women and till today my period is not started i m married for last 5 years. i went to a gynecologist and she give me regstrone tab for 6 day 2 tabs twice a dayand said that this will help to start my periods is this the right tables today i went to a gynecologist and she give me regstrone tab for 6 day 2 tabs twice a dayand said that this will help to start my periods is this the right tables today i went to a gynecologist and she give me regstrone tab for 6 day (2 tabs twice a day)and said that this will help to start my periods. is this the right tables? i also have alots blood test & 4D ultrasound today. i just want to know that is this possible that 1. if i hv small hormone problem than it can be retify with this table and if i m taking this( regestrone )tab can my period will start and i can conceive and also today i gone thur with my 4D ultrasonnd and the report is: uterus is anteverted and normal in size. it measures 7.0x2.2 cms. the myometrium and endometrium reveal normal echogeneiy. no mass lesion is seen. bothe ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. right overy measures 2.2x1.3cm. lift ovary measures 2.1x1.3cm. cul de sac is unremarkable. 3D/4D scan was performed which reveal no significant abnormality. pls. advise as above report my both overy is ok can i will be able to convice? is overy play a very important role to concive? if overy is ok than where is the problem is ? pls advise asap
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011