Why is my bilrubin count increasing in every test even after taking medicines for jaundice ?

hi iam rashmi my husband was caused by jaundice before 1 month in first bilrubin test the bilrubin was 7.7 and after that we started medicin and after 15 days we again do lever test and result is more than before the value of bilrubin was 11.1 hi iam gaurav male gender 25 years old i caused by jaundice before 1 month i was test the bilrubin the first result was 7.7 and i was started medicine after some time i again create test in which result was 9.8 and at last i again do test and my currentely bilrubin value was 11.6 my bilrubin value was not decreases it increases every tiome pls suggested me best doctor in delhi
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011