Why is my 6 months pregnant sister having a white discharge ?

my sister is 6 th month of pregnancy .from yester day itself she had a small amount of white discharge.morning she went to doc they said she has to admitt and after one week only we have to say .they reported membrane bulgiging with dilation OS.what is that mean.wheather ,she is alright what about her baby.she is worried about that.her doctor adviced duvadilan injection every 6 she is at hospital kindly let me what is the can we come out.she is 30yrs her weight is 72kg.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011