Why is MCBM 69 prescribed? Feels dizzy, weak, numb arm. Had thyroid. Taking neomercazole, and gylcomet 500 SR

Why is MCBM - 69 prescribed? My friend has been having dizzy spells with numbness in both her arms and weakness and she has been prescribed this medicine. She is 40 years old. Her medical history is - she has thyroid (latest lab report says T3 - 1.95 nmol/L, T4 - 95.88 nmol/L, TSH - 5.09 uIU/ml), Pressure is 120/80, Fasting Sugar - 102 mgs/dl and PP Sugar - 126 mgs/dl. She regularly takes neomercazole 5mg (1 tab), amcard 5 (1 tab) and gylcomet 500 SR (1 tab).
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012