Why i feel weak after masturbate ?

after doing musterbate i feel very weak.................and i need solution how i can fix my weakness problem??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
It is your wrong impression that you feel weakness after masturbation, you have wrong ideas about masturbation and unnecessary fear in your mind .
This is normal phenomenon at young age,one does not has any sort of weakness or any problem with this habit.
Take healthy food,milk,fruits,fruit juices.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcare magic
masterbation is a healthy don't feel tired normaly.but you are burning some caloris so if it is very frequent then it is reduce the frequency and do it when you are sexualy aroused ,do some exercise,take a lot of green leafy vegetables,fruits and a balanced food.these all help to overcome the present a TSH blood test in hypothyroidism there will be an unexplained fatigue