Why do people masturbate ?

I think it s so weird.. i mean maybe it s just me but why do people do it? i mean i don t do it but why do people do it? i think it s weird sorry.. ya no what i noticed? more boys answered then girls why the hell are boys in women s health? o.o
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

well im guessing guys want to know something weird about females bodies lol. but masturbation for a female helps with stress really, or when your with someone (guy or girl) cant get you off. sometime you just need to feel nice. masterbation is normal hunny its not weird if you dont but also it isnt werid when you do. because i think its great, and i find it as alone time for your self ;]

Well, I'm sort of jumping around every section, but I'm bi, borderline gay, and masturbation, for me, is to relieve sexual tension and stress, and to create just a few seconds of ecstasy. It's also proven to seriously increase general health...

Hope this helped!

Yeah, I guess it can sound kinda weird ... but just think of it as kinda the same as rubbing the back of your neck when you're stressed. It relieves tension, and plus it's YOUR own body. haha seriously, why ARE there so many boys in women's health? =P

I am borderline gay and want to know if it is safe to have anal sex with another guy without using a condom?