Why have I not got my periods yet ?

i m 8 days late for my depo, am I pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Hi ter i would like to know if you have regular periods r is it always not,first of all you must know that sometimes even stress cam also cause delyd periods,so please do a early morning urinary pregnancy test and repeat it next day,if its positive and you married then congragulations meet a gynec and do routines if its neg and still no periods then wait for a week till u setle down,if you ave any doubts you can geg in touch on 096611678998

Welcome To Health Care Magic,
there might be many other reasons for delayed mensturation.wait and watch for sometime and get a pregnancy test done by a gynaecologist or you can even check it out at home once before going to a gynaecologist.