Why have I not got my periods inspite of taking birth control pills ?

sir,i'm 22 female.....i got my period's on 13'th feb...on 11'th march i had sex with my lover with out safty...but he removed pines before spum's come out ...i had poured toilet aft 5 min's...after that i got some bledding in had cleaned after 6 hour's....but now i'm not getting period's.....today is 27....i had three table's to get period's...it may come trm r not....if it not come what can i do ...is i'm a pragent............plz plz tell me............ sir,i m 22 female.....i got my period s on 13 th feb...on 11 th march i had sex with my lover with out safty...but he removed pines before spum s come out ...i had poured toilet aft 5 min s...after that i got some bledding in had cleaned after 6 hour s....but now i m not getting period s.....today is 27....i had three table s to get period s...it may come trm r not....if it not come what can i do ...is i m a pragent............plz plz tell me............
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
hiii priya,
Good afternoon.
You are 22 yrs and had sex with your lover on 11th March (just prior to your coming cycle).Your LMP was 13th Feb.
If your period was regular previously,you were in safe period. You also not took any kind of Emergency Pill.
You have 14 days of missed period. Basically you had sex in "COITUS INTERRUPTUS " method means withdrawal of penis before ejaculation. Pregnancy rate is 20 per hundred women year.
So do a home pregnancy test with urine right now along with a blood test for HCG to exclude pregnancy.
If both negative,don't be worried.
There are several reason of missed or delayed period and need to investigate properly. You should not take any kind of medicine without doctor prescribed.
Be well.

For more suggestion, you can mail me....soumenmmch@gmail.com