Why has the periods missed even after taking birth control pills ?

Hi, may I ask about the periods of timing ,Sir actually i had intercourse/sex with my girl friend and she had a medicine unwanted 72 within 72 hours and she got period after two days that is on 30 Jan for two days. The period of after taking the tablet was around 30 Jan 2011. And still she not getting period How long time should we wait for the period . Its going around 32 days from the last period. Pls help us out regarding our query. Timely reply will be appreciated. Thanx
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.See period after taking unwanted 72 usually rules out pregnancy.For couple of cycles after that usually the cycle gets disturbed,and couple of day here and there is common.Still if in doubt go for urinary pregnancy test and get assured.But be ware unwanted 72 is for emergency only not for regular contraceptive use.