Why has normal blood flow during periods reduced lately and how can I get back to normal flow ?

Hi Doctor , I have normal period cycle from very beginning.But suddenly this month my flow in the cycle is very less as compare to rest of months.The blood discharge is there but it is in very less percentage & continued till 3-4 days.Plz suggest is it normal coz m not married yet and dont want to suffer from any kind of infertility issues..How can get back my mensus cycle normal.. Plz help at the earliest.. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011