Pregnancy test positive. Took misoprostol pills, no periods. Back cramps, vomiting feeling. How to get back periods?

dear sir, i am girl aging 26, i have missed my periods and i had a test it was positive, than i take the misoprostol pills 20 in quantity 200 mg, but stills i have no periods used anti botic and disprin to have periods my last periods ended on 15th. feb.2013. nd i had ex on 21st feb. now after taking pills when i urinate its not comfrtable nd have continous back cramps . nd feeling of vomiting asw ell i am not aproper diet taker. taking dinner once in a day only, cannot sleept prpoerly for last 5 days. now tell what should i do i want my periods.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013