Why has my period stopped after a moist like came during bleeding after my delivery ?

hi I m 21 years old and I gave birth over 9 months ago and I came on my period the other day n later in the evening I found something very unusual on my pad. It looked grey n musky but it was solid. It was like dead skin but moist. After I found this the bleeding stopped straight away and I am very worried as what it could be. I had the Depo injection on the 27 Jan an didnt have a period up until now. I have also been suffering with dizzyness and tiredness (so much that I could sleep all day and night and cant do anything), Weakness and iv been getting very moody. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011