Can cramping and brown discharge means pregnancy or it is side effect of Depo?

hi ok so the 9th of September I got my first shot of depo I decide not to go back due to side affects when I got my first shot It made me stop my period and I havent had one since. all last week my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and then again last night but yesterday I started cramping and today I have a very light brown discharge could I be pregnant?? and u know it hard to convince right after you come off tge depo or so I've read but im a very fertile female and I say this because I've come out pregnat with two different iuds the mirana and the paraguard.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Likely due to Depo, get Urine pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Welcome to healthcare MaGic, It is really difficult to believe that you became pregnant despite being on Mirena. Depo causes irregularity/decreased amount of menses and also thick vaginal discharge. You should get a urine pregnancy test, I think it is due to Depo rather than pregnancy. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!