Why has my 7 month old baby's eyes become red after swimming ?

my daughter is 7 months old and i took her swimming for the time yesterday. when i took her out of the pool and dried her she had red marks unders her eyes. Today she has still got the red marks but they have got worse and are on her cheeks and nose. it looks like she has been sunburnt. the weather has also been about 17 degrees so i dont know if the sun might of caught her whilst in the buggy and affected it aswell. the redness under her eyes feels warm. she does have sensitive pale skin . how should i treat this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011