Bruise on babys face that wont go away

Hi, my two-month-old baby has had a small bruise between his eyes above his nose since birth (or since just a few days after birth)... I am worried that it hasn t gone away yet...
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
In a small baby one to two month old there are normally some bluish black or greenish black or greyish patches on the body which are called mongolian spots.they are not bruise but a normal finding in infancy and fade with time. But to be sure in your baby , you can consult your pediatrician who can confirm the diagnosis after seeing it.
Thank you
  Anonymous's Response
look up mongolian spots. they are common in mixed race children.