Why do my ears feel constantly open? Why do I have an issue with breathing?

Hello Doctor! My name is Terry, and both of my ears are in constant popping mode. They don t feel plugged, they feel constantly open. I actually get relieved by inhaling through my nose and clogging them, but seconds later (usually my left ear, but happens with both) my ear unplugs with an unpleasant echo when i talk. I might have enlarged adenoids because breathing properly through my nose is difficult. Also, blowing my nose causes extreme popping and discomfort. There is No pain involved though. Just discomfort. Been happening for around a month now. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012