Ask a Homeopath   »  

What is the remedy for frequent cold, cough, blocked nose and enlarged adenoids?

I want to consult a homeothaic doctor for adenoids problem for my 6 year old daughter. She has frequent cold cough, and blocked nose and heavy snoring at night. SHe has enlarged adenoids. She is generally quite restless while sleeping and keeps changing sides. She wakes up in between duw to snoring and trouble brreathing - Today, she had foam on her mouth while sleeping - it happened in the morning as well as yesterday night. She is an intelleignet child and is NOT slender and thin. if there are any other symptoms that u want to discuss please call, text or email.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 23 hours later
Brief Answer: need some deep acting remedy Detailed Answer: Welcome to Health Care Magic As Per Your mail the problem is Frequent Cough, blocked nose and enlarged adenoids. I would say that your selection of remedy is good. But That is not enough. The reason behind this is you are taking short acting medicine and you will get relief also but this problem will persist and resume later once the effect of medicine will over. It need some deep acting remedy for proper treatment. I am prescribing some medicine please take as prescribed below 1 Hydrastis Q 5 drops with half cup of water three times in a day for 1 month 2 Baryta Iod 3x 1 pills three times in a day for 1 month 3 Munostium 5 pills two times in a day for three month (WSI) Also take Bacillinum 1M once each in a week for month (4 dose in a month) Take all the medicine along with your current medication. Please check whether tonsil are enlarged or not. Note Avoid cold drinks. things, AC etc Revert me after month. In case of any query feel free to ask Thanks
Follow-up: What is the remedy for frequent cold, cough, blocked nose and enlarged adenoids? 2 hours later
j1) just wanted to clarify - the problem is enlarged adenoids and not tonsils.. 2) secondly, you have asked me to continue the ongoing medications. .. would request you to exactly specify that too..i.e medicine name, dosage, frequency and for how long to continue. 3)also please let me know which of these medicines can be taken together and which ones need a gap and of how much time
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
1. I suggested medicines for adenoid enlargement and not tonsil enlargement. 2. You mentioned that you have started her on some herbs and ammonium carb, you can continue them as directed by your doctor. They wouldn't interact with the list I gave. 3. All above three medicine 6 pills twice in a day. Take this for course of 20 days Keep a gap of 10-15 minute between each medicine. Hope I have cleared your doubt Have a good Health Thanks
Follow-up: What is the remedy for frequent cold, cough, blocked nose and enlarged adenoids? 16 hours later
I have not given her any herbs... THis is what I had written - ' had given her ammonium carb recently for blocked nose. earlier had given her bryta carb and agraphis nutans for some time..' Also, can u tell by when can I expect some improvement in symptoms.. thx much .. also if I need to give allopathic medication (like cetrizone, etc) if the cold cough worsens , can I give that or will it interfere with the homeo mediaction
Follow-up: What is the remedy for frequent cold, cough, blocked nose and enlarged adenoids? 11 minutes later
SHe is 21 Kg and 5 years 8 months...her face and stomach seems slightly plumpish./bloated. she used to sweet in the head/forehead at night.. tehs edays since the weather is cold, the sweating is less, but is still there. if AC is on and is blowing on her head she is likely to catch cold SO doctor I was wondering if calcaria carb could be suitable Calcaria carb – obese children, whose head perspires at night and who take cold very easily thanks again
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Nice to Hear you again Detailed Answer: Hi, You can give her above medicine for 20 days that will b good. I strongly advice you to not to take any allopathic medicine during this course and you will have improvement with in a month. Homeopathic medicine will cure successfully. No need to take calcarea carb i have already prescribed best of remedy so just stick with earlier prescribed medicine. Hope this make you clear Thanks