Why do I suffer from frequent urination problems after being treated for pseudomonas arigonosa infection ?

i have frequent urination and i have split and a weak urine flow i am 23 years old,i was diagnosed with pseudomonas arigonosa infection and it was treated and there are no pus cells in my urine now but i have frequent urination problems i get up twice after going to bed for urinating i have urge to urinate every half an hour during day time i have a sense of not emptying my bladder after urinating what may be the cause
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011