Why do I still have pain after undergoing fistula-in-ano surgery and taking tablets ?

Hi Doctor , I have undergone fistula-in-ano surgery 6 days agao. I am using Azithrol 250 mg and IMOL PLUS...not applying any ointment on the sergery area as per doctor prescription...But I am not seeing any result so far...It is painful always.....Do I need to change any tablet or do I need to apply any ointment.How many days it will take to heal. Your suggestions will be greatful for me Thanks in advance Regards, Sudhakar Age 30 years height 5 7 weight 75 kg
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011