Why do I have pregnancy symptoms while pregnancy test shows negative results ?

I was 7 days late for my cycleand I started the depo shot on the 12th of April. My breast have been swelling and they still r. Yesterday I wipe myself and isee orange mucous, today I see blood and mucous and I saw a pimple on my areola that had puss in it. I have never had that on mybreast before. My cycle has done this more than once. And everytime this happened I test negative. My breast have been sweling consistently since August of last yr. And feb I had what I though yo believe was a miscarraige because of the pain I was in then my period came the following month and I wasnt cramoing badly and the bleeding wasnt enough to wear a pad. No I am wonder ok bg if I could still be prgnat or if I have been pregnant and didnt know it. I did tell my doctors but they kept saying I have a history of irregular cycles but I don t my cycles have always consistent. I m always 26 days.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011