Why do I have contractions suddenly on the right side of the body ?

Mysterious Contractions on the complete rigth half of my body with no periodicity I am a 53 year old female, and suffering from a condition where intermitently I get contractions on the complete rigth half of my body. It even affects my jaw (which tilts towards right) and fists closes tightly. There is no fixed time in days or months where this would re occur. This attack of sorts, last normally for 15 min 30 min (though it can be more) but drain my complete energy. Please let me know your analysis, for further questioning write to me at
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011