Why do I have bulky uterus and thickened endometrium with fibroids? What does that mean?

Hello, my name is Francisca! I just had an ultrasound done. It confirmed that i have a slighty bulky uterus . It also confirmed that i donot have a thickened endometrium or fibroids . But I still have most of the symptoms I.e heavy bleeding, Irregular periods, clot like discharge? I m confused? I ve been scheduled to have a biopsy and Check my hormone levels? My question is, could these findings reduce my chances of getting pregnant? I have 2 kids but still trying for a 3rd. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012