Why do I have a burning sensation on the right part of the face with pain ?

burning sensation on the right part of the face with pain I am 47 year old female that suffers from arthritis in the neck ,jaw, knee and arms. I have had my gallbladder removed and i have had an operation for my arthritis in the shoulders and in the knee to ease the pain. I also suffer on high-blood pressure there and then. I have got fibroids in my uterus. I have been taking medication for my arthritis pain and high-blood pressure normally a blood thinner such as asperin. The burning sensation is felt on the right part of my face and when touched it feels hot and warm. The eyeballs hurt as well while touching.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011