Why did i get a faint line in my pregnancy test after the treatment of TB ?

hello doc.,i ve got a miscarriage 9 months back coz of tb infection so i was given treatment of 6 months for that now i ve conceived and my result line is very dark,i ve very minor deviations in my thyroid levels and everything else is normal,last my periods came on 27th of feb,i get 26 days of menstrual cycle usually,so, i tested very 1st day o my missed period n the result line is dark same as the control line,my doc has prescribed me folwise,duphaston,becosules z, ecosprin-75 n ebexid tabs for 2 months, i am also takin eltroxin 50 mg frm the last 3 months of trying 2 conceive.i ve heard ecosprin-75 and ebexid are harmful in pregnancy .plz tell me am i given the right treatment?and i m in which week of my pregnancy?my menstrul date was on 24th or 25th of march and my test was taken on 25th and it shows as dark line as the control region,plz plz plz help me,i ll b highly thank full to u.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011