Why are some men so willing to have unprotected sex ?

This is an opinion type of question for research... So please no off the wall responds.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
When there is no skin to skin contact the pleasure of sex slightly lower. Some people may even takes very long time to get orgasm or sometimes never . So only your boy friend insist unprotected sex. But you are always under risk of PREGNANCY,STD, HIV/AIDS. So be careful and behave wisely.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
if someone indulge in unprotected sex with not a familiar or only confident single partner as loyal wife he carries own risk of hiv and stds ,skin to skin contact is seen as better pleasure but it is only perception once start doing with condom same pleasure will come but waiting after orgasm to put on condom because early penetration is a demand and body wants penetration without holding for putting on condom

I don't think men are looking at the risks of having unprotected sex, I think they are just looking to get lucky. The risk of it will be handled later according to many boys or men who later are left shaking their heads thinking WHAT DID I DO. . How about women have some RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES and make sure the hormone driven male does not give them an STD or get them pregnant. I think the obligation of protection GOES BOTH WAYS. So, I ask you questioner, WHY ARE SO MANY WOMEN WILLING TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AS WELL?? We live in a society of std's, unwanted pregnancies, so shouldn't the women be just as responsible to take care of their bodies just as well as the men??