Why am i getting different symptoms of fits disease every time it occurs ?

hi,i am aged 26. i was started suffering from fits in mid 90s. i started taking tegral. after some time fits stopped. for alomost 3 years i didnt suffered . doctor advised to round the medicine. and when i was at last stage of leaving medicine i suffered again. doctor again raised my dosage and take medicing for longer period 5 years without fit. after 5 years he started leaving process of medicine again. this time i successfully abled to leave medicine. but i sufferd from fit again after a year of leave from medicine in oct 2009. i didnt consulted doctor again n not started medicine. but from last 7-8 months i am feeling the symptoms of fits but not suffering from it like i used to. i go to sleep and avoid that fit after sleep i am fit to carry all my activites. what is ur say on that.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011