Why am I suffering from severe cramping in my stomach and back, lower pelvic pain and pain in my inner legs ?

hi doctor. My period is late by a week now. I am not on any contraception at present i came of my pill in october due to irregular periods as advised by my GP. I had an unltra sound which was clear as whilst pregnant with my first baby i was bleeding and they found a build up of cells on my cervics which were none canceres. Since my baby i have experienced pain when having my period and they have become heavier. I was told this could be a hormone thing following the birth . I have taken a pregnancy test which is negitive. I am having severe cramping in my stomach and back, lower pelvic pain and severe pain in my inner legs. These symptoms have been with me for a week and i keep expecting my period to arrive and it doesnt!what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011