Why am I suffering from bad headache ?

Hi I have really bad headaches and have for a while and I also feel so sleepy all the time I m only 24 what do you think this could be thanks Emma
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
You might have Migraine or refraction of errors.
Get your eyes checked.
consult you doctor for migraine.
Go for your measuring of blood pressure.
Ok and bye.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
THanks for the query

If you are having prolonged headaches then it has to be evaluated for, i suggest a basic, Ct BRain plain, it could something as simple as a sinusitis.
I suggest u take Tab naproxen 500 mg twice daily for a week, if it doesnt subside please see a neurologist
If u r feeling sleepy all the time then it could be two things, substance abuse or lack of night time sleep due to stress. I suggest 6 hours sleep everyday and also a power nap in the afternoon
Have a healthy living

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.