Why am I insomniac from past two nights ?

hello doc, i m not gettin sleep from past 2 nights , can u tell me wat would be the reason ?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Hi nedi,

Welcome to HCM.
Anxiety is the commonest cause of lack of good sleep. Since you have posted this under breast cancer, I presume you have been already diagnosed as having breast cancer or you are very much worried that you may be having breast cancer. If it suspicion, best thing is to consult a surgeon and put your doubt to rest. If it is already diagnosed, there is not much to worry, because now a days breast cancer is treatable, and you do not need to worry about it.
If none of the above is true, then have early dinner, spend some time watching TV, take a book to bed to read, till you feel really sleepy, then fall asleep