Why am I having spotting with severe stomach pains after coming off from depo ?

hello i am just wundering if you can answer my question please .. i felt preganant and had my little in jan 2010 i went on depo and i come of it in aug last year bcos i am bleeding alot when i was on it.. i am not on anything atm.. i havent been bleeding since i come of the depo i have woke up this smorning with a bit of blood on my underwear and have got really bad pains in my stomach i was also bleeding a week ago but wasnt much blood i have got really bad lower back pain and when i wipe my self theres red blood there?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011