Why am I having spotting in my 14th week of pregnancy when the USG reports are all normal ?

Hi, I am 14 weeks 3 days pregnant . I had bleeding on this saturday. I had to change my inners twice. I contacted my doctor and she gave me stoppend for a night and again on sunday i had spoting...then she told us to do sonography. reports are normal ..even placenta position is ok with maturity grade I. Babys growth , hertbeat also ok. But again from sunday i am having just a spoting every also, Pls let me know why is this this normal..??. I have no pain in my abd.... Pls hel me out....i am having complet rest ...still....why is this happening....I am getting tense...Pls help me.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Since you have done sonography and every thing is normal in the report, you do not have to worry. Avoid over straining, climbing stairs rapidly etc. Drink plenty of water, eat fresh vegetables and fruits, in order to soften your stools, so that you do not have to strain while passing motion. Straining at stools, increases intra-abdominal pressure and may lead to spotting / bleeding from small vessels.
Have confidence in your self and auto suggest that every thing is going to be just fine and every thing will be fine.
Wish you a healthy Baby.