Why Didnt I bleed the first time I had sex ?

I have never had sex in my life up until my current bf, and the first time we did it, I was expecting myself to bleed, if not alot then a little, but i didnt AT ALL! I thought maybe after the 3rd or 4th time it would finally happen, but we ve done it sooo many times, and it still hasnt happened. That worries me, especially because I was a virgin before him. Why didnt I bleed? Is it normal?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Not everyone does bleed the first time they have sex. Bleeding is usually caused from the tearing of the hymen. Women who are physcially active or who have worn tampons have more than likely already ruptured their hymen, and therefore will not bleed.