Whitish vaginal discharge. Normal culture report. How to stop this?

I have had a vaginal discharge for nearly 6 months. It is a mostly clear mucous discharge with clots of white mixed in. My gyn had a culture done and it came back normal. I have no pain, itching or any problems with the mucous, and it s a LOT of mucous. I do wear pads and change them frequently so I have no problems with my skin. Thanks for any help that you can give me. I just read on the internet that mucous comes from glands. How do you get them to stop producing so much?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013