White vaginal discharge, frequent urination, dizziness, nausea, delayed periods post unprotected sex. Causes for symptoms?

for a few days now i have been having white cottage cheese discharge when I wipe, I been taking lots of trips to the bathroom but I only pee a little bit, I ve been feeling dizzy nausea and bad head cold , the to top things off my period was pose to come down today and hasn t...there s not even signs of it coming as usual I did have unprotected sex almost two weeks ago...what could be wrong with me???
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013