White substance oozing from areola, weight gain, increased appetite. Taken Depo shot. Done pregnancy test. Pregnant?

i got my depo shot in june and it is now about to be august i took a home test and it come out positive i also went to the doctor and took their pee test and it come out negative but the doctor told me that the depo shot interfere with the results so you can know until it time for another shot. I ve been have white stuff coming out of my boobs aerola is getting darker weight gain increased appetite and my stomach is forming a little roundness in it and it is getting hard to suck in my stomach as well and i think im feeling movement. IM I pregnant???
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012