White spots on wound after excision of sebaceous cyst in armpit. Normal?

I have had a surgery for the excision of a sebaceous cyst in my armpit almost one year ago. Now i can see two small white coloured spots on the wound and the wound is still red. Especially on sunny days and hot weather and during exercises experience a pain and numbness around the wound and also in my whole hand ,when there is an unbearable pain some white coloured thick liquid comes out from the wound. Is this a normal situation after one year from the surgery. please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012