White spots on vagina, itching, burning sensation, sexually active. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. I need serious help only. I have these little whitish spots on my vagina. Not exactly on my clitoris by right by it. I have a couple. I have been sexually active with only one person in the past sox months but I seriously can't get the itch aand burn away! Can I do anything OTC ? I'm afraid to tell my parents who don't know I am "active"
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Hi,Thanks for your query, Bacterial infections are commonly treated with injections of antibiotics or oral antibiotics. The cephalosporin drugs, such as ceftriaxone or cefixime (Suprax), are typically used to treat gonorrhea. Treatment for gonorrhea should always include medication that will treat Chlamydia (for example, azithromycin [Zithromax, Zmax] or doxycycline [Vibramycin, Oracea, Adoxa, Atridox and others]) as well as gonorrhea, because gonorrhea and Chlamydia frequently exist together in the same person. Guidelines for treatment of STDs are constantly being adjusted based on the resistance of the infections to antibiotics.

Bacterial vaginosis is usually treated by metronidazole (Flagyl) taken either by mouth or applied as a vaginal gel or by vaginal clindamycin cream (Cleocin).

The treatment for trichomoniasis vaginitis is usually a single oral dose of metronidazole or tinidazole.
Regards, Dr.Sharmila