I have white spots on my face. Any suggestions

I have white spots on my face . from past 1 months. suggest me a simple way to cure these.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Dear Priti, Welcome
What's your age? The differential diagnosis of white spots on face is large & includes conditions like tinea alba, pit. versicolor, fungal infections, vitiligo, PMLE, to name a few. It is best to consult a dermatologist for your face; Eumosone-M cream locally twice a day for a week may be tried. Good luck.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear priti
there can be number of reasons for white spot on face and treatment lies on proper diagnosis. In india in majority of women there exists anaemia and this along with other deficiencies occassionally generates such presentation. I would advice you to have cap. feroliv forte 1bd for one month.This should meet your nutritional deficiencies.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to healthcareMagic forum,
Priti you have not mentioned your age and neither what type of white patch you it milky white..or just slightly dull to your original color.If it is slightly dull to your original color then its a very benign condition called pityriais alba.Its a very common condition in India.The most common reason for it is dryness ,excessive use of soap and excess sun exposure.Just use a good sunscreen and use a moisturizer daily.If it is milky white then it is vitiligo and you need to consult a dermatologist.
take care,