White splotches on legs turn purple. Is this due to bad circulation?

hey, i ve been having this problem with my legs (my legs are very pale white) where for instance when i m standing or even walking i get white splotches on my legs and my feet start to turn red/purple and sometimes my legs get purple as well. and then when i m in the shower only my legs/feet turn red. and i was wondering, is the reason i m having this problem because of bad circulation or is it that i have bier spots or is it something that i don t know about, and if its any of the above or not, what can i do about it. (i m just absolutely sick of it i feel so self conscious about my legs and feet and i just wear jeans all the time and i cant show off my legs! please help) :(
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012