Hands turns white and purple, orange blotches. Is this due to bad circulation?

Hi i am 18 and for some reason my hands and arms turn very white than very purple, i know this is usualy because i am cold but for the past month, it has spred up my to my elbows... but this is happening even when i am NOT cold and am wearing a jumper...but whats worrieing me is that i am now geting (a Lot) of bright orange blotches (aswell) over my arms... is this posibly bad circulation(never had it before this past month0- but bad circulation is in the family)
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
hi hand becoming white indicates it is due to xerosis of will be present through the blotches indicates purpura.sometimes more cold causes this orange blotches.daily application of moisteriser and application of flucort cream on the orange blotches and use of cetaphil cleansing lotion for bath and use of maxepa tablet daily once can cure the condition