White pus, fluid filled boils on scalp, temporary improvement with Doxycycline, Microdox- LBD. Effective remedy?

hello doc, im a 20 year old guy. iv been having white puss-like white liquid filled boils on my hair scalp since 3 years.iv tried many medicines and underwent through many medications and treatment techniques.but nothing has done any good yet.recently i started taking doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsules [MICRODOX-LBX] and application of MUPIROCIN CREAM USP (T-bact) cream on the boils.i started it 3 months back and it showed good results in the first few weeks and continued till 2 months.but the boils have turned up again since last 3 days.the boils are very painful and im not able to touch my head even, let alone combing hair.what is the actual reason for the boils?do i need to have any changes in my food routine as a part of the treatment?or should i try on some other medicines?.hope u ll help me find a quick and an effective solution for this problem. thanking you.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012