White heads inside anus, filled with pus, diarrhea, staying in humid conditions. Condition due to poor hygiene or something serious?

Right inside my anus I noticed 3 small white-heads. I popped one and white pus like acne came out. Before this my anal muscle was a bit sore (I thought it was a hemorrhoid ) but I squeezed/itched it and white pus came out. I recently have been having a diarrhea and it has been very humid. Is this due to poor hygiene from the sweat/diarrhea or something more serious?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012