White flaky material in the urine during pregnancy. High ketones in the urine. Should I be concerned?

i AM CURRENTLY 31 WEEKS PREGNANT AND NOTICED THAT DURING URINATION THIS MORNING MY PEE WAS FILLED WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE WHITE FLAKES ON MY LAST MD VISIT mY SAMPLE WAS THIS WAY AND THE TEST STRIPE SHOWED EXCESS KETONES BUT I AM PASSED MY SUGAR TEST. THEY TOOK A SECOND SAMPLE AND TESTED IT OVER 48 HOURS AND THE RESULTS CAME BACK NORMAL I WAS TOLD I HAD PER FECT RESULTS NOTHING TO WORRY WITH BUT THAT SAMPLE DID NOT HAVE THE FLAKES LIKE THE FIRST SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012